Local & Regional Anaesthesia: (Fundamentals of Anaesthesia and Acute Medicine)
Per H. Rosenberg (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This book presents the most important aspects of modern clinical use of local anaesthetic drugs and of local and regional anaesthetic techniques. Special attention is paid to safety, i.e., toxicity features which are covered in sufficient detail for the practitioner to use these techniques safely. Controversies depending on technical differences in the applied techniques, as well as on differences in local anaesthetic solutions, are discussed, providing a useful overview of the specialty worldwide.
About the Author
Per H. Rosenberg is the author of Local & Regional Anaesthesia, published by Wiley.
- Contributor: Per H. Rosenberg
- Imprint: BMJ Books
- ISBN13: 9780727914804
- Number of Pages: 180
- Packaged Dimensions: 158x235x12mm
- Packaged Weight: 340
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Release Date: 2000-10-23
- Series: Fundamentals of Anaesthesia and Acute Medicine
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Per H. Rosenberg is the author of Local & Regional Anaesthesia, published by Wiley.