Log Home Lifestyles
Tina Skinner (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
For those who dream of living in a log home, this treasure trove of images will be a welcome delight . Now in its second edition, the book has been expanded to include images of 18 new homes. The first edition inspired thousands of would-be log home builders. Nearly 50 homes are pictured in all, complete with floor plans as well as gorgeous imagery of both interiors and exteriors. This is a gold mine of visual ideas for designing, building, and decorating log homes. Study these dazzling ispaces and compare house profiles, room layouts, and decorating and furnishing ideas for great rooms, bedrooms, home offices, kitchens, and baths. This enchanting resource showcases log home living and the distinctive decorating styles that so greatly complement it. 300+ color photos
About the Author
Tina Skinner is a professional writer and editor specializing in books on fashion history and design. Jenna Palecko Schuck is a professional artist, photographer, and writer.
- Contributor: Tina Skinner
- Imprint: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780764317538
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 279x216mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2003-02-20
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Tina Skinner is a professional writer and editor specializing in books on fashion history and design. Jenna Palecko Schuck is a professional artist, photographer, and writer.