Logic Problems Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £2.95Save up to 15%
|£32.53 Was £38.35 Save £5.82 (15%)||13 issues • 12 months • £2.51 per issue|
DescriptionLogic Problems is the premier magazine for the very best in classic logic puzzles. The collection of puzzles is designed to challenge and develop your powers of logical thinking in a fascinating and entertaining way, with regular characters and story settings. Inter-related clues allow you to put two and two together and deduce who?s who, what?s what, where, why, when and how!Published monthly, each 68-page issue also includes a step-by-step guide to each solution.Logic Problems is the perfect choice for everyone who enjoys logic puzzles.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.