Two great cities - one handy, pocket size map! Explore the glorious cities of London and Paris with the help of this genuinely pocket-sized, pop-up map. Small in size yet big on detail, this compact, dependable, London and Paris city map will ensure you don't miss a thing.
* Includes 2 PopOut maps - a detailed street map of London and a detailed street map of Paris
* Additional maps of the London Underground and the Paris Metro are also included
* Handy, self-folding, tourist map is small enough to fit in your pocket yet offers extensive coverage of the cities in an easy-to-use format
* Street index is also featured and cross-referenced to the map so you can easily find your destination
* Hotels, restaurants, stores and attractions are all included on the map so you won't miss a thing
Ideal to pop in a pocket or bag for quick reference while exploring this glorious cities.
PopOut was founded in 1993. Having spotted a need to cure what he calls 'Map Stress Syndrome' after watching numerous tourists around the City of Bath, England, battling with oversized maps, founder Derek Dacey recalled the invaluable miniature charts he used during his days as a commercial pilot. Aiming to bring this level of usability to the city map market, a small team of designers was recruited to realise what would soon become the PopOut. 1993 saw the release of the first ever PopOut Map Bath, which was sold in the gift and souvenir trade across the city. Hot on the heels of this initial success, a research trip to the USA culminated in a redesigned layout, combining strong photo images, high quality printing and laminated covers - standards which are still adhered to today. That research trip also saw the birth of the first US destinations covered in the PopOut range - Boston, NYC, Philadelphia and Washington DC. Launched in the new style in the US they enjoyed instant success in the gift and souvenir trade. Today, PopOut produces over 100 titles for major destinations and is loved by travellers the world over.
1) Central London 2) Central Paris 3) London Underground 4) Paris Metro