Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with***Lonely Planet Ireland's Classic Trips*****.** We've chosen eight of our all-time favorite road trips that showcase the best Ireland has to offer, thrown in up-to-date stretch-your-legs guides to Dublin, Cork, Galway, Kilkenny, and Belfast, and provided essential road trip information to get you cruising. Clip clop in a traditional horse-drawn jaunting car, enjoy the legendary nightlife that has inspired musicians and artists, or soak amid therapeutic seaweed at an Edwardian spa, all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet Ireland's Classic Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests - there's a trip for family travellers, history buffs, culinary connoisseurs, outdoor adventurers
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - hiring a car, fuelling up, local driving rules, parking, toll roads, road conditions, licenses, insurance, language tool
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Road Trip Essentials
- Covers Dublin, Cork, Galyway, Belfast, Derry, Clare, Roundstone, Killarney, Limerick, Ligo, Mayo.
Classic Trips Included:
- The Long Way Round: Ireland's crenellate coastlines, vibrant port cities and island treasures
- The North in a Nutshell: Big cities, big-name sights, hidden beaches, tiny islands-an epic drive
- Best of the West: The ultimate tour of Ireland's best westerly sights
- Musical Landscapes: A ride round County Clare's hottest trad music spots
- Ireland's Highlights: The best of Ireland's five-star cultural and natural attractions
- Tip to Toe: The ultimate pan-Irish experience
- Southwest Blitz: The best of the southwest coast, countryside and cosmopolitan city life
- Ring of Kerry: Pass jaw-dropping scenery as you circumnavigate the Iveragh Peninsula
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Ireland's Classic Trips is perfect for those planning that once-in-a-lifetime trip which includes a taste of all that makes Ireland so beloved*.*
- Looking for more itinerary options? Lonely Planet Ireland's Best Trips features 34 road trip itineraries to suit various travel agendas.
- Looking for more details? Lonely Planet Ireland, our most comprehensive guide to Ireland, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
There's More in Store for You:
- See more of Europe's picturesque countryside by car with Lonely Planet's Classic Trips guides to Italy and France.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
- publication date: 26/05/2016
- ID: 9781760341190
- series: Travel Guide
- book language: en
- publisher: Lonely Planet Publications
- publisher imprint: Lonely Planet
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes