Lorries of Arabia 3: ERF NGC
Robert Hackford (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
This is the third and final volume in The Lorries of Arabia Series. The first book made tribute to ERF's world-class long-hauler, focussing in particular on the Middle-East examples, and to those who drove them. The second book continued to explore the fortunes of this legendary machine. Some of the many positive reviews described them as "insightful, rich in detail" and "a must for all ERF fans". In this new volume, the author continues to narrate an unfolding history of a premium tractive unit model that for some years lay forgotten in time. Lorries of Arabia 3 provides new details, new findings, new insights and new pictures relating to the ERF NGC. Fans of the first two books will enjoy the final volume of this acclaimed series.
About the Author
Robert Hackford is a retired head teacher and long-haul trucker. He is the author of Lorries of Arabia 1 and 2 (Old Pond), Kamyonistan Quartet (a novel, Athena Press) and has had many articles published in trucking magazines.
- Contributor: Robert Hackford
- Imprint: Old Pond Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781912158362
- Number of Pages: 120
- Packaged Dimensions: 234x256mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Fox Chapel Publishers International
- Release Date: 2019-06-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Robert Hackford is a retired head teacher and long-haul trucker. He is the author of Lorries of Arabia 1 and 2 (Old Pond), Kamyonistan Quartet (a novel, Athena Press) and has had many articles published in trucking magazines.