Low-carb cooking has never been this easy-or delicious!
Now 1-2-3 cooking goes low-carb, and the results are simply fabulous! Here readers learn how to create dishes that are not only low-carb but low in calories and saturated fat-from Pan-Seared Tuna Niçoise, Baked Eggs Splendido, and Wasabi-Stuffed Shrimp to Fresh Cherry Compote with Chocolate Drizzle-each using only three ingredients!
In Low Carb 1-2-3, readers will discover:
• Recipes that fit effortlessly into any low-carb or good-carb diet, including South Beach, Atkins, and Sugar Busters
• 225 great-tasting dishes created by an award-winning chef
• A focus on healthy eating with recipes that promote good fats and carbs; shun trans-fats; use whole, unprocessed, fresh ingredients; and eliminate white flour and sugar
• An accurate carb count for each recipe, lists of low-glycemic index foods, and 100 menu plans
Perfect for today's busy lifestyles, these recipes make it easy for anyone to eat more healthfully every day.
- publication date: 15/01/2005
- ID: 9781609613976
- book language: en
- publisher: Potter/Ten Speed/Harmony/Rodale
- publisher imprint: Rodale Books
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes