Inspire and engage your students with this brand new Lower Secondary Science course from Collins offering comprehensive coverage of the curriculum framework including all suggested practicals and scientific enquiry skills.
- Develop your students' scientific skills with a strong emphasis on scientific enquiry integrated throughout the course and plenty of opportunities for practical activities and analysis
- Allow students to take ownership of their learning with self-assessment questions and progress checklists throughout
- Support students in their language needs with all key words clearly defined on the relevant page in the student book
- Check understanding, consolidate learning and prepare for assessment with end of chapter and end of stage reviews
- Challenge and stretch your students with differentiated questions for each topic
- Get students engaged with our feature boxes looking at the history and application of science around the world
- Help your students to build a firm foundation and progress from stage 7 through to stage 9 and onto IGCSE (R) Science with carefully developed resources for each stage designed to build confidence and understanding
Provides support as part of a set of resources for the Cambridge Lower Secondary Science curriculum framework from 2011.
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education.