Lucy Shaw's Not Sure
Jo Bavington-Jones (Author)
Smart and sexy divorcee Lucy Shaw, Shaw by name but unsure by nature, wants to find something - or someone - to bring her lasting happiness. But she keeps looking in all the wrong places: including the chocolate aisle of her local supermarket, the occasional bottle of vodka and her complex and troubled past, and she finds she loses more than she gains - a husband, her patience, her enormous boobs and her dignity for starters. Hampered by her tendency always to want what she hasn't got and an apparent inability to let go of the past, will Lucy ever find her elusive happy-ever-after? This witty, amusing, highly entertaining and fast-paced novel is sure to make you feel Lucy's dilemma, and warm your heart.
About the Author
Jo Bavington-Jones was born in 1967 in Dover where her father owned the local newspaper. Jo has an honours degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent at Canterbury. She has always wanted to be a writer.
- Contributor: Jo Bavington-Jones
- Imprint: The Conrad Press
- ISBN13: 9781913567125
- Number of Pages: 304
- Packaged Dimensions: 129x198x22mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The Conrad Press
- Release Date: 2020-04-24
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Jo Bavington-Jones was born in 1967 in Dover where her father owned the local newspaper. Jo has an honours degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent at Canterbury. She has always wanted to be a writer.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.