Maine & Me
Elizabeth Peavey (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
For more than ten years, Elizabeth Peavey has been traveling around the state of Maine, and writing about her wide-ranging experiences and discoveries in Down East magazine. This book collects her very best columns and essays. In a light and entertaining style laced with lots of entertaining humor, she weaves a wide-ranging tapestry that will give readers a vivid and fresh view of the state.
- Contributor: Elizabeth Peavey
- Imprint: Down East Books,U.S.
- ISBN13: 9780892726691
- Number of Pages: 196
- Packaged Dimensions: 154x231x12mm
- Packaged Weight: 331
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Release Date: 2004-01-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback