Make: Technology on Your Time: v. 19
Mark Frauenfelder (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Volume 19 of "MAKE" magazine will reveal hands-on methods for building simple robots. Inside this intriguing issue, you'll find complete instructions for creating robots that are not only lifelike, but are also able to detect and respond to things around them. Create your own DIY Drones and Robotic Flies with projects that will keep you riveted! "MAKE" continues to be a leader in the tech DIY movement due to its uncanny instinct to engage the curiosity, vitality, and passion of the growing community of Makers - DIY enthusiasts, hobbyist engineers/designers, and others who like to tweak, disassemble, recreate, and invent cool new uses for technology in amazing projects they undertake in their backyards, basements, and garages.
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
- Contributor: Mark Frauenfelder
- Imprint: Make Community, LLC
- ISBN13: 9780596800888
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x232mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Release Date: 2009-08-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.