Make: Technology on Your Time: v. 20
Mark Frauenfelder (Contributor)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Get ready for the coolest issue of "Make". Our special kids issue is filled with exciting and fun projects to make your weekend or science fair a blast. Hydrogen rockets, catapults, electric animals, chemical batteries, flying bird automatons, and more await you in the pages of "Make: Volume 20"! "Make" continues to be a leader in the tech DIY movement due to its uncanny instinct to engage the curiosity, vitality, and passion of the growing community of Makers - DIY enthusiasts, hobbyist engineers/designers, and others who like to tweak, disassemble, recreate, and invent cool new uses for technology in amazing projects they undertake in their backyards, basements, and garages.
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
- Contributor: Mark Frauenfelder
- Imprint: Make Community, LLC
- ISBN13: 9780596800901
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 156x232mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Release Date: 2009-11-06
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.