Make: Technology on Your Time Volume 21
Mark Frauenfelder (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Enter the world of desktop manufacturing with Make! Issue 21 offers the know-how you need to make three-dimensional parts with inexpensive computer-controlled manufacturing equipment. Perfect for individuals and small groups, these detailed how-to articles cover the use of both additive (RepRap and CandyFab) and subtractive (Lumenlab Micro CNC) systems. Pick up a copy and get going! Make continues to be a leader in the tech DIY movement due to its uncanny instinct to engage the curiosity, vitality, and passion of the growing community of Makers - DIY enthusiasts, hobbyist engineers/designers, and others who like to tweak, disassemble, recreate, and invent cool new uses for technology in amazing projects they undertake in their backyards, basements, and garages.
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
- Contributor: Mark Frauenfelder
- Imprint: Make Community, LLC
- ISBN13: 9780596807160
- Number of Pages: 176
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Release Date: 2010-02-09
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.