Make: Technology on Your Time
Mark Frauenfelder (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Make Volume 34 takes to the sky, land, and the sea with projects and articles about underwater robots, incredible kites, and easy-to-make robots that are packed with personality. You'll also find features on an ancient and unusual maker material, and an excerpt from Encyclopedia of Electronic Components, a follow-up title to Charles Platt's best-selling book Make: Electronics. You'll get great projects like CoffeeBots (Arduino-controlled coffee can robots), GlueMotor (control your own robots with an iPhone app), AudioBooks (amplified speakers that look like hardbound books), and KAPstan (a kite winch that makes winding kite line a breeze).
About the Author
Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.
- Contributor: Mark Frauenfelder
- Imprint: Make Community, LLC
- ISBN13: 9781449327668
- Number of Pages: 160
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: O'Reilly Media
- Release Date: 2013-04-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Mark Frauenfelder is a writer and illustrator living in Los Angeles, and the editor of MAKE. He is the cofounder of the popular Boing Boing weblog and was an editor at Wired from 1993-1998.