Making Gourd Headpieces: Decorating and Creating Headgear for Every Occasion
Angela Mohr (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Angela Mohr uses scraps and misshapen runts of gourds to make fun things to wear on your head. \nWith simple tools and supplies already in the house or from a local craft shop, you can make tiaras, barrettes, seasonal headbands, and hatpins and also use gourds to decorate your hats and bonnets. \nIn fact, with a gourd thinking cap, like the one shown in this book, you can create your own projects! Mohr provides easy step-by-step demonstration of how to make and decorate a variety of headpieces. 259 color photos
About the Author
Angela Mohr's passion for gourd ornaments began fifteen years ago with a bumper crop of gourds in her backyard garden. She has been making ornaments at home in Stephens City, Virginia, ever since.
- Contributor: Angela Mohr
- Imprint: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780764328695
- Number of Pages: 64
- Packaged Dimensions: 279x216mm
- Packaged Weight: 0
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Release Date: 2008-02-07
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Angela Mohr's passion for gourd ornaments began fifteen years ago with a bumper crop of gourds in her backyard garden. She has been making ornaments at home in Stephens City, Virginia, ever since.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.