DescriptionA Making Jewellery subscription is the perfect magazine for anyone who is interested and enthusiastic about creating their own unique jewellery.Making jewellery is perfect for novices, hobbyists and sellers alike and isthe UK's first and best-selling jewellery magazine.Each month we feature more than 45 projects to make stylish, fashionable and professional-looking jewellery. There are step-by step projects for ever skill level using a variety of techniques from simple stringing to metal clays, polymer, shrink plastic, wirework, silversmithing, resin, lampworking and more. Making Jewellery offers an innovative approach to jewellery making with instruction on basic techniques and insight into the creative minds of leading makers.Publishers stipulate a minimum of one 6- or 12-issue term for Direct Debit payments
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.