So you're ready to have a baby? Congratulations, girlfriend! Drop that blood orange cosmo and triple soy latte, it's Glow Time! Giving up your daily dose of caffeine and five o'clock cocktail doesn't have to make you miserable. A healthy, balanced, plant-based diet can ensure that for the next nine months - and beyond - you'll look and feel radiant!
In Mama Glow, maternity lifestyle maven, Latham Thomas shares the tips and techniques to support a blissful journey to motherhood. As your certified 'glow pilot', she'll guide you through every stage of your pregnancy, giving you practical advice to make your journey a joyful and vibrant one. Latham shows you how to make room for your pregnancy; assess your current diet, banish toxic habits and incorporate yoga, to keep your mind, body and spirit in balance. Throughout, you'll get tips to help reduce stress; alleviate common discomforts, demystify birth plans, labour coaches and midwives. Whip up pampering treats like homemade shea butter and coffee sugar scrub; and indulge in over 50 delicious, nutrient-rich recipes to nourish both you and your 'bun'. Mama Glow also features a post-natal wellness plan, to guide you back to your pre-baby body, troubleshoot breastfeeding problems, and embrace your abundant new life.
Mama Glow features:
- illustrated exercises for a fit, fabulous, & comfortable pregnancy
- fleshed out cleansing programs to boost fertility
- simple formula for deconstructing those crazy cravings
- yoga sequences designed for pre-pregnancy, each trimester and postpartum.
- checklists for your pantry on the go, finding a birth coach & your packing your birth bag
- "glow foods" to help you snap back to your fab pre-baby body