Man with a Seagull on His Head
Harriet Paige (Author)
Under the intense summer sun on the Essex coast a gull falls from the sky and strikes an unassuming local council worker sitting on the beach below. From that moment on he is obsessed, a crazed visionary repeatedly depicting the scene and the unknown figure within in it which filled his view at the moment of impact. The mysterious beauty of his creations draw others to him but can they lay hold of that which possess him? And what of his anonymous muse?
About the Author
Harriet Paige was born in 1979 and grew up in Devon. She lives in East London with her husband and three children. Man with a Seagull on his head is her debut novel.
- Contributor: Harriet Paige
- Imprint: Bluemoose Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781910422298
- Number of Pages: 170
- Packaged Dimensions: 128x198mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bluemoose Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2017-03-09
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Harriet Paige was born in 1979 and grew up in Devon. She lives in East London with her husband and three children. Man with a Seagull on his head is her debut novel.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.