Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
The SAGE Course Companion on Management Accounting is an accessible introduction to the subject that will help readers extend their understanding of key concepts and enhance their thinking skills in line with course requirements. It provides support on how to revise for exams, how to present calculations and how to prepare for and write assessed pieces. Readers are encouraged not only to think like a management accountant but also to think about the subject critically.
Designed to compliment existing textbooks for the course, the companion provides:
- Easy access to the key themes in Management Accounting and an over view of its business context
- Helpful summaries of the approach taken by the main textbooks on the course
- Guidance on the essential study skills required to pass the course
- Sample exam questions and answers, with common pitfalls to avoid
- A tutor's-eye view of what course examiners are looking for
- A road map for the book to help readers quickly find the information they need
The SAGE Course Companion on Management Accounting is much more than a revision guide for undergraduates; it is an essential tool that will help readers take their course understanding to new levels and achieve success in their undergraduate course.
PART ONE: INTRODUCING YOUR COMPANIONPART TWO: CORE AREAS OF THE CURRICULUM Determining Cost Costing Systems Product Mix Investment Budgeting Standard Costing Divisional Performance Special TopicsPART THREE: STUDY, WRITING AND REVISION SKILLSHow To Get the Most out of Your Lectures - in collaboration with David McIlroyHow To Make the Most of SeminarsEssay Writing TipsRevision Hints and TipsTips on Interpreting Essay and Exam QuestionsExam Tips
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781412918855
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36