Managing Legal Compliance In The Health Care Industry
By: George B. Moseley (author)Paperback
Up to 2 WeeksUsually despatched within 2 weeks
The pressures are mounting for healthcare organizations to comply with a growing number of laws and regulations. With the passage of the Affordable Care Act, sophisticated compliance programs are now mandatory and the penalties for noncompliance are more severe. Increasingly, those who are trained in the fundamentals of healthcare laws and regulations and the complexities of designing and running compliance programs will be in high demand.
Managing Legal Compliance in the Health Care Industry is a comprehensive resource that will prepare you to build and manage successful compliance programs for any healthcare service or industry. In three sections, this unique title first examines all the key laws and regulations with which healthcare organizations must comply. In section two, the author explores in detail the seven essential ingredients for a good compliance program. In the final section, the book explains how the compliance program must be adapted to the special needs of different types of healthcare organizations.
Designed for administrators and legal counsel in health care organizations, as well graduate-level students in programs of public health, health administration, and law, Managing Legal Compliance in the Health Care Industry is filled with highly practical information about the ways that legal violations occur and how good compliance programs function.
- Examines in detail the current laws and regulations with which all types of healthcare organizations must comply
- Explores the seven essential ingredients for a good compliance program
- Looks at compliance programs within twelve different types of healthcare organizations
- References real-world cases of fraud and abuse
- Includes Study Questions and Learning Experiences in each chapter that are designed to encourage critical thinking
- Accompanied by a Navigate Companion Website that offers an interactive glossary, a list of current compliance events, downloadable documents, and a reading list.
Number Of Pages:
- ID: 9781284034271
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: Yes
Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly
© Copyright 2013 - 2018 WHSmith and its suppliers.
WHSmith High Street Limited Greenbridge Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom, SN3 3LD, VAT GB238 5548 36