Manchester Big A-Z Street Atlas: (New 13th edition)
This spiral bound Big map of Manchester includes coverage of: *Manchester *Altrincham *Ashton-under-Lyne *Bolton *Bury *Oldham *Rochdale *Salford *Stockport The atlas includes 162 pages of continuous street mapping at a 'Big' 5.2 inches to 1 mile (8.2 cm to 1 km) extending to include coverage of: *Cheadle *Heywood *Hyde *Irlam *Manchester Airport *Poynton *Prestwich *Radcliffe *Ramsbottom *Stalybridge *Swinton *Urmston *Wilmslow There are also large scale city and town centre maps of Manchester, Altrincham, Ashton-under-Lyne, Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale and Stockport and a postcode map. Postcode districts, one-way streets, safety camera locations with speed limits and National Park boundaries are also featured on the mapping. The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; place and area names; National Rail and Metrolink stations. There is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres covered by the atlas. An easy to follow map of the Manchester Metrolink is featured on the back cover.
About the Author
Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
- Imprint: Geographers' A-Z Map Co Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781782571285
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 175x260x20mm
- Packaged Weight: 730
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2016-06-02
- Series: Town and City Maps & Atlases
- Binding: Spiral bound
- Biography: Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).