Maritime Journal Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00
|£78.75||12 issues • 12 months • £6.57 per issue|
|£126.00||24 issues • 24 months • £5.25 per issue|
|£153.45||36 issues • 36 months • £4.27 per issue|
DescriptionMaritime Journal is the only magazine dedicated to commercial marine activity in the European port, harbour, coastal and nearshore environments.Everything from workboats to marine renewable energy, navaids to safety equipment falls within its broad remit. It thus providesa unique and vital link placing marine equipment vendors and service providers from across a very broad spectrum in contact with purchasing decision makers.Maritime Journal's editorial policy is to provide a concise overview of industry news in the context of current operational applications.A user friendly style and signposted sections keep its busy readers efficiently up to date with the most useful and relevant information available.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.