Marlowe and the Popular Tradition: Innovation in the English Drama Before 1595 (Revels Plays Companion Library)
Ruth R. Lunney (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Lunney explores Marlowe's engagement with the traditions of the popular stage in the 1580s and early 1590s and offers a new approach to his major plays in terms of staging and audience response, as well as providing a new account of English drama in these important but largely neglected years. -- .
About the Author
Ruth Lunney is Lecturer in enabling programs at the University of Newcastle, Australia -- .
- Contributor: Ruth R. Lunney
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719083228
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 2011-01-04
- Series: Revels Plays Companion Library
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Ruth Lunney is Lecturer in enabling programs at the University of Newcastle, Australia -- .