Marriage on Trial: A Study of Islamic Family Law (2nd Revised edition)
Ziba Mir-Hosseini (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 4 weeks
Taking an inter-disciplinary approach which straddles law, anthropology sociology and women's studies, Mir-Hosseini shows how women can turn even the most patriarchal elements of Islamic law to their advantage and achieve their personal marital aims.
About the Author
Ziba Mir-Hosseini is the co-director of the acclamed documentary film 'Divorce Iranian Style', filmed in Tehran and based on this book.
- Contributor: Ziba Mir-Hosseini
- Imprint: I.B. Tauris
- ISBN13: 9781860646089
- Number of Pages: 272
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2011-04-30
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Ziba Mir-Hosseini is the co-director of the acclamed documentary film 'Divorce Iranian Style', filmed in Tehran and based on this book.