- Teaching and School Resources
- Educational Strategies and Policy
- Inclusive Education
Help all of your students reach success in math! This essential book, from bestselling author and consultant Jennifer Taylor-Cox, is filled with suggestions that teachers and RTI/MTSS specialists can use to target instruction for struggling students in PreK-2. You’ll find out how to diagnose academic weaknesses, differentiate instruction, use formative assessments, offer corrective feedback, and motivate students with games and activities.
The book’s practical features include…
- Directions for incorporating formative assessments;
- Explanations of successful strategies for intervention;
- Important math terms to use with students;
- Games for active learning with printable boards;
- Cognitive demand questions ranging from easy to complex; and
- Rigorous problems to help you gather pre and post data.
In this enhanced second edition, you’ll find correlations to the Common Core throughout, as well as a variety of brand new, rigorous problems designed to mirror those on CCSS assessments such as the PARCC and SBAC.
Bonus! The book is accompanied by free eResources on our website, www.routledge.com/9781138915626. These eResources include an Answer Key with Scoring Guide and a handy Progress Monitoring Tool that you can use to track each student’s growth, record notes, and share data with parents, administrators, and other educators. The eResources also contain printable versions of the games in the book so that you can easily download and print them for classroom use.
- publication date: 10/03/2016
- ID: 9781317426196
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes