Mathematics and Culture in Europe Mathematics in Art, Technology, Cinema, and Theatre 2007 ed.
About the Author
- Contributor: Mirella Manaresi
- Imprint: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- ISBN13: 9783540719632
- Number of Pages: 405
- Packaged Dimensions: 155x235mm
- Format: Mixed Media
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Release Date: 2007-09-18
- Binding: Mixed media product
- Biography: Mirella Manaresi is professor of geometry at the Department of Mathematics of the University of Bologna. Her main research field is algebraic geometry, but, since some years, she is also involved in activities to promote the interest for mathematics of the general public. She was editor, with M. Emmer, of the volume Mathematics, art, technology, cinema (Springer Italia, 2002 and Springer 2003, respectively in the Italian and in the extended English edition), and between 2002 and 2005 she has been responsible for a European project, from which this volume takes origin.
Saver Delivery In-Stock* products are usually delivered in 3-6 working daysFree
- Free On Orders Over £20
1st Class Delivery In-Stock* products ordered by 11am Monday - Friday are usually delivered the next day£3.99
Store Delivery Free Delivery to a WHSmith StoreFree