Boost crucial problem solving and mathematical reasoning skills with extra targeted practice for KS3 Maths.
* Focus on two of the main aims of the new curriculum - reason mathematically and solve problems - with additional practice and explanation
* Develop GCSE skills with longer, more wordy questions from the start of year 7 at all levels
* Dip in and out for flexible use in the classroom or for homework
* Help pupils to make connections across maths with plenty of mixed questions
* Use as a companion to Collins New GCSE Maths Multistep and Problem Solving Skills
* Tackle problems within and outside mathematics to improve literacy, thinking skills, and investigative strategies
* Assess learning with answers and comments at the back in a tear-out section