Originally published as part of the McMinn anatomy atlas family, McMinn's Color Atlas of Head and Neck Anatomy remains the only large format photographic atlas of the human head and neck, incorporating outstanding dissections, osteology, radiographic and surface anatomy images. It is the ideal study aid or trusted reference for the range of students and practitioners who require a detailed understanding of the head and neck, including those in dentistry, radiology and surgery.
Dissections are accompanied by concise notes and commentaries, as well as orientational artworks to help readers locate the structure on the body. Dental anaesthesia information and important quick reference lists are also incorporated in appendices at the back of the book.
This updated fifth edition offers increased clinical relevance and features an entirely new chapter on Imaging of the Head and Neck, reflecting the very latest modalities and techniques. It also comes with the complete, enhanced eBook for the first time.
- Increased clinical relevance – helps translate traditional anatomy into current clinical practice
- All new state-of-the-art clinical imaging – including:
- 3T MRI of the brain with tractography
- Cone-beam CT assessment of the jaws and middle ear
- Concise notes and commentaries for every dissection
- Dedicated dental section
- publication date: 21/10/2016
- ID: 9780702070433
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
- publisher imprint: Elsevier
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes