Meditations: (Penguin Great Ideas)
Marcus Aurelius (Author)
Throughout history, some books have changed the world. They have transformed the way we see ourselves - and each other. They have inspired debate, dissent, war and revolution. They have enlightened, outraged, provoked and comforted. They have enriched lives - and destroyed them. Now Penguin brings you the works of the great thinkers, pioneers, radicals and visionaries whose ideas shook civilization, and helped make us who we are.
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (A.D. 121 - 180) was Roman Emperor and wrote his Meditations during his campaigns against the barbarians.
- Contributor: Marcus Aurelius
- Imprint: Penguin Books Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780141018829
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 111x181x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 107
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- Release Date: 2004-09-02
- Series: Penguin Great Ideas
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Marcus Aurelius Antoninus (A.D. 121 - 180) was Roman Emperor and wrote his Meditations during his campaigns against the barbarians.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.