Merseyside A-Z Street Atlas: (New Fifth edition)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
This A-Z map of Merseyside includes coverage of Liverpool and Birkenhead. There are 110 pages of continuous street mapping extending to: *Ashton-in-Makerfield *Crosby *Ellesmere Port *Formby *Golborne *Hoylake *Huyton *Kirkby *Ormskirk *Runcorn *Skelmersdale *Southport *St. Helens *Wallasey *Warrington *West Kirby *Widnes In addition, there is a *Large scale city centre map of Liverpool *Postcode map of the Merseyside area *Road mapping covering Merseyside Postcode districts, one-way streets, and safety camera locations with maximun speeds are featured on the street mapping. Cycle hire docking stations are also shown (large scale city centre map only). The index section lists streets; selected flats, walkways and places of interest; park and ride sites; place, area and station names. There is a separate list of hospitals, hospices and NHS Walk-in Centres covered by this publication.
About the Author
Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).
- Imprint: Geographers' A-Z Map Co Ltd
- ISBN13: 9781782571742
- Number of Pages: 200
- Packaged Dimensions: 192x272x10mm
- Packaged Weight: 520
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
- Release Date: 2017-05-23
- Series: County Maps & Atlases
- Binding: Spiral bound
- Biography: Britain's leading street map publisher providing cartographic services, digital data products and paper mapping publications (including Street Atlases, Visitors Guides, Great Britain Road Atlases and The Adventure Atlas).