This sixteenth century biographical dictionary of Ottoman poets with comments on their style and examples of their work was one of Gibb's principle sources for Ottoman poetry in its most flourishing period. Turkish text.
About the Author
edited with an introduction by G M Meredith-Owens
- Contributor: G. M. Meredith-Owens
- Imprint: Gibb Memorial Trust
- ISBN13: 9780718902001
- Number of Pages: 680
- Packaged Dimensions: 149x210mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Gibb Memorial Trust
- Release Date: 2012-06-30
- Series: Gibb Memorial Trust Turkish Studies
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: edited with an introduction by G M Meredith-Owens
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.