MG Enthusiast Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £4.99Save up to 10%
|£61.63 Was £64.87 Save £3.24 (5%)||13 issues • 12 months • £4.75 per issue|
|£116.77 Was £129.74 Save £12.97 (10%)||26 issues • 24 months • £4.50 per issue|
DescriptionA MG Enthusiast magazine subscription features the long-established make-specific publication dedicated to all MGs, covering all examples, from pre-war TFs, to the more familiar shapes, including the Midget and the ubiquitousand not forgetting the more contemporary mid-engined MGF.MG Enthusiast magazine features over 100 pages which are packed with popular articles aimed at MG aficionados the world over. Featuring the latest news from the scene, the very best cars, buying guides, road tests, show reports, exclusive archives, motorsport and practical advice, it?s the definitive read for fans of this popular British marque.Regular features of MG Enthusiast magazine include- The Peter Welch collection - A rare look at this stunning collection of MGs. Tribute to Phil Hill - The fastest man ever in an MG, this is our tribute to the American legend who passed away this month. The MG Magnette Story - Stunning new photography and the story of how one of MG's greatest sporting saloons emerged.Roger Parker and the MGOC technical team have been solving your problems in our Technical Helpdesk. Also in our Technical section: MGF/TF AIR DUCT KIT - A cheap and simple way of helping a hard-worked MGF or TF engine to keep its cool and the BUYERS GUIDE for the MGA.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.