Every day the world sees 1 million new blog posts, tens of millions of tweets, hundreds of millions of new pieces of Facebook content, and more than 1 billion YouTube videos.
Where does your brand fit in?
In our age of information saturation, consumer attention is the scarcest commodity of all—which makes your job tougher than ever. How do you thread your messages through billions of bite-sized information snapshots to reach the right people? One thing’s for sure, you’re not going to succeed using traditional approaches. Mass marketing is dead; the next big thing is indeed very small.
microMARKETING empowers you to rethink, retool, and revitalize your marketing strategies to take full advantage of the opportunities created by the microcontent explosion. A pioneer in the world of microcontent marketing, Greg Verdino helps you create a strategy that emphasizes relationships over reach, interaction over interruption, and social networking over broadcast networks.
You’ll find the answers to today’s toughest questions:
- How do I earn the attention of the right influencers and my core customers?
- How do I really build my brand one blog post, one video clip, or even one tweet at a time?
- How do I achieve massive scale when mainstream media is losing ground to consumer content creators and peer-to- peer distribution?
- How do I strike a balance between tapping into today’s biggest marketing trends without losing sight of the little things that matter?
When one door closes, another opens. Mass marketing is no longer a viable marketing strategy and, likely, never will be again. Micromarketing, though, enables you to resonate with consumers in compelling new ways and achieve the big results that no longer seem possible with traditional approaches.
It’s time to start building your brand, finding new customers, establishing relationships, and getting real results on this exciting new frontier. microMARKETING will show you the way.
- publication date: 18/06/2010
- ID: 9780071702485
- book language: en
- publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- publisher imprint: McGraw-Hill Education
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes