Hike to stunning glaciers and waterfalls, savour the solitude of the mountains, and sleep under the stars: an unforgettable adventure awaits with Moon Rocky Mountain National Park. Inside you'll find:
* Flexible Itineraries: Unique and adventure-packed ideas ranging from one day in the park to a week-long trip, with tips for family fun, winter adventures, and visiting all the glaciers
* The Best Hikes in Rocky: Detailed trail descriptions with mileage, elevation gains, individual trail maps, and backpacking options
* Experience the Outdoors: Hike the dramatic glacier-formed gorges to find jaw-dropping waterfalls and spot elk, moose, and bighorn sheep along the way. Join in on a summertime ranger program, snowshoe to a ghost town in the winter, or catch the annual Perseid meteor shower in August. Take an adventurous cycling tour, try your hand at rock climbing or fishing, and set up camp for a night under the stars (and a spectacular sunrise, too!)
* How to Get There: Up-to-date information on gateway towns, park entrances, park fees, and tours
* Where to Stay: From campgrounds to B&Bs to the iconic Stanley Hotel, find the best spots to kick back, both inside and outside the park
* Planning Tips: When to go, what to pack, safety information, and how to avoid the crowds, with full-colour photos and detailed maps throughout
* Expertise and Know-How from seasoned explorer and Rocky Mountain local Erin English
Experience the magnificent natural beauty of Colorado's Rockies with Moon Rocky Mountain National Park.
Visiting more of North America's national parks? Try Moon Zion & Bryce or Moon Yellowstone & Grand Teton. Trying to hit them all? Check out Moon USA National Parks.