More Than a Mum
Charlene Allcott (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
Mother: a woman considered in relation to her child or children. Wife: a woman considered in relation to her spouse. Shouldn't there be more? Alison has built her life around her family. Every day she packs lunches, rushes to work, and breaks up her daughter's squabbles. She's bored, restless and hungry for some excitement. Perhaps the charismatic Frank could be what she's missing. But is Frank all he makes out to be? And what if a new, glamorous life isn't quite what she needs? Praise for Charlene Allcott: 'One of the freshest, funniest, most exciting new voices I've read for a long time.' Jane Fallon 'Fresh and funny and REAL...' Veronica Henry 'Very funny and delightfully relatable - this was a real treat.' Trisha Ashley
Also available on eBook for £3.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Born and raised in London and now living in Brighton with her five-year-old son, Charlene Allcott works part-time with young people in a residential care home. She writes a parenting blog at http://www.moderatemum.co.uk/. MORE THAN A MUM is her second novel.
- Contributor: Charlene Allcott
- Imprint: Corgi Books
- ISBN13: 9780552175807
- Number of Pages: 368
- Packaged Dimensions: 127x198x22mm
- Packaged Weight: 251
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Transworld Publishers Ltd
- Release Date: 2020-03-05
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Born and raised in London and now living in Brighton with her five-year-old son, Charlene Allcott works part-time with young people in a residential care home. She writes a parenting blog at http://www.moderatemum.co.uk/. MORE THAN A MUM is her second novel.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.