Mr S and the Secrets of Andorra's Box

Mr S and the Secrets of Andorra's Box

By: Ross O'Carroll-Kelly (author)Paperback

Only 2 in stock

£5.84 RRP £8.99  You save £3.15 (35%) & FREE Saver Delivery on orders over £20

Description

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is broke and out of love. His wife has gone to America, taking his daughter with him; his mother has become a celebrity chef on daytime television, with a particular skill for handling phallic ingredients; and his father continues to languish in Mountjoy Jail. To cap it all, Immaculata, a Nigerian girl whom Sorcha has been sponsoring by direct debit for fifteen years, has turned up on his doorstep. Things couldn't get worse. But the long road back begins high in the Pyrenees, in the tax haven of Andorra, where Ross must spread the Gospel of rugby to the strange, primitive natives who have only ever heard of soccer, skiing and duty free shopping. There, he meets Conchita, a beautiful, sultry psychoanalyst, who persuades him to look inwards and find out what it is that makes him tick. Sorry, thick.

About Author

Ross O'Carroll-Kelly is the ultimate fantasy shag of 95% of women in Dublin. The other 5% are to be pitited because they basically can't, like, handle the pressure. You need to be some woman for one woman to be with the maestro. And that's not be tooting my own trumpet, roysh, that's just stating a simple fact of life. So get over it.

Product Details

  • ISBN13: 9781844881277
  • Format: Paperback
  • Number Of Pages: 352
  • ID: 9781844881277
  • weight: 245
  • ISBN10: 184488127X

Delivery Information

  • Saver Delivery: Yes
  • 1st Class Delivery: Yes
  • Courier Delivery: Yes
  • Store Delivery: Yes

Prices are for internet purchases only. Prices and availability in WHSmith Stores may vary significantly

Close