The two frogs, Plip and Plop, love to play in and around the pond. When they muck up the pond and reeds, they decide to clean it up. But Duck has other ideas.
* Red / Band 2A - A simple story with a familiar setting
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are u, p, o and m. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, i, c (ck), e, r, d, g, u and l.
* The final spread shows a story map which allows children to recap the story.
* Jane Clarke also wrote Blue 4 Mole and the New Hole
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
Jane Clarke is a talented writer . She was shortlisted for the Fidler Award in 1998. Jane has also written Smoky Dragons (Little Tiger Press), Plodney Creeper, Supersloth (Egmont, 'Blue Bananas series'), as well as numerous poems published in collections. She enjoys helping out at the local Primary School and visiting schools all over the UK and Benelux.