Munitions of the Mind: A History of Propaganda (3rd Ed.) (3rd edition)
Philip M. Taylor (Author)
New edition of a classic work on the history of propaganda. Topical new chapters on the 1991 Gulf War, September 11 and terrorism. An ideal textbook for all international courses covering media and communication studies. Considers the history of propaganda and how it has become increasingly pervasive due to access to ever-complex and versatile media. Written in an accessible style and format, this book has proven its appeal to the general reader as the public becomes more and more cynical of the manipulations of the political sphere. -- .
About the Author
Philip M. Taylor is Professor of International Communications at the University of Leeds -- .
- Contributor: Philip M. Taylor
- Imprint: Manchester University Press
- ISBN13: 9780719067679
- Number of Pages: 360
- Packaged Dimensions: 138x216mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Manchester University Press
- Release Date: 2003-07-31
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Philip M. Taylor is Professor of International Communications at the University of Leeds -- .
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.