Musical Assessment of Gerontologic Needs and Treatment - The MAGNET Survey
Roberta S. Adler (Author)
Available / dispatched within 1 - 2 weeks
A unique integration of assessment components based on the American Music Therapy Association standards of practice, MAGNET complies with the criteria of the minimal data system (MDS) and requirements for accreditation of facilities that provide services. MAGNET also complies with the Scope of Practice of the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT). It is a significant contribution to music therapy program development to assure life quality for older adults. With a unique code for a free eBook inside, users can now fill out and save assessment forms online. This integration of the assessment tool and technology allows Music Therapists to administer and organise assessments with ease.
About the Author
Roberta S. Adler is a board-certified music therapist, specializing in work with profound multiple disabilities, psychiatric disorders and geriatric populations.
- Contributor: Roberta S. Adler
- Imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- ISBN13: 9781839970573
- Number of Pages: 96
- Packaged Dimensions: 214x278x8mm
- Packaged Weight: 260
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Release Date: 2022-01-21
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Roberta S. Adler is a board-certified music therapist, specializing in work with profound multiple disabilities, psychiatric disorders and geriatric populations.