Create an adorable doll and her stylish wardrobe. Isabelle Kessedjian's 50 crochet patterns include a doll pattern that you can personalize and a wide range of super cute outfits, from school days and cosy bedtime to funky fancy dress costumes and adventures to the North Pole! Using Isabelle's easy crochet patterns you can make a very special doll for yourself or as a gift that is sure to be cherished. Lots of ideas for how to personalize your crochet doll with different hair, clothing and accessories, such as bags, hats and shoes.
Each project is presented as a mini story to bring your crochet doll to life, with a wide range of extras to complete the scene:
* At the beach with a bucket, paddling pool and air bed
* In the rain with boots, a rain hat and scarf
* At the North Pole with a camera, penguin and fish
* In the country with a basket to gather fruit
* At school with socks, shoes and a schoolbag
* Baking days with an apron, cupcakes and a layered celebration cake
* Fancy dress outfits - superhero, Little Red Riding Hood and bear cub
* Good Night! with bed linen, a pillow and cuddly teddy for sweet dreams
Plus a cute suitcase to store all of her belongings, which doubles as a bed!
Isabelle loves her crochet dolls to have their own personality and explains how you can give your dolls their own character.
Isabelle Kessedjian is a painter, sculptor, teacher and serial crocheter. Isabelle shares her talent by conducting courses for children and adults in her Paris studio. She has a hugley popular blog and Instagram feed with a very loyal fan base. She spends all of her free time crocheting!
Introduction 7 My Doll 8 A Trip to the Doctor 10 Suitcase 12 Good Night! 16 On Holiday 20 At the Beach 22 In the Rain 26 At the North Pole 30 In the Country 34 Fancy Dress 38 Schoolgirl 40 Baking Days 44 Superhero 48 Bear Cub 52 Little Red Riding Hood 54 Patterns 58