My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku 2: (My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku 2)
Nico Nicholson (Author)
PRE-ORDER released 20 February 2024
Relive the good old otaku days with this sentimental and comical reflection on a teen's path to self-acceptance. This nostalgic coming-of-age story is perfect for fans of Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku! Otaku culture has finally become mainstream, and Megumi can't quite get used to it. Divorced, with a teen daughter, Megumi thinks fondly back to her days as an anime and manga otaku--in 1995. That year, she transferred to a new school and decided to start fresh by hiding her otaku interests. She found herself taken under the wing of a basketball ace named Masamune, who's got a kind heart and looks just like one of her favorite characters. Though Megumi catches a whiff of destiny in the air, she's crushed to learn that Masamune detests otaku...
About the Author
Born and raised in Miyagi Prefecture, Nico Nicolson debuted in 2008 with Joukyou-san. My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku is Nicholson's first work published in English.
- Contributor: Nico Nicholson
- Imprint: Kodansha Comics
- ISBN13: 9781646518821
- Number of Pages: 176
- Packaged Dimensions: 146x208x13mm
- Packaged Weight: 230
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Release Date: 2024-02-20
- Series: My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Born and raised in Miyagi Prefecture, Nico Nicolson debuted in 2008 with Joukyou-san. My Lovesick Life as a '90s Otaku is Nicholson's first work published in English.