Exam Board: Edexcel
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
Target success in Edexcel AS/A-level History with this proven formula for effective, structured revision; key content coverage is combined with exam preparation activities and exam-style questions to create a revision guide that students can rely on to review, strengthen and test their knowledge.
- Enables students to plan and manage a successful revision programme using the topic-by-topic planner
- Consolidates knowledge with clear and focused content coverage, organised into easy-to-revise chunks
- Encourages active revision by closely combining historical content with related activities
- Helps students build, practise and enhance their exam skills as they progress through activities set at three different levels
- Improves exam technique through exam-style questions with sample answers and commentary from expert authors and teachers
- Boosts historical knowledge with a useful glossary and timeline
Robin Bunce is a historian of political thought based at Cambridge University. He is currently Director of Studies for Politics at Homerton College, and a Fellow in History at St Edmund's College. His most recent work focuses on Black Power as an ideology and a movement in Britain.