My Toys: (Neutron Stars)
Stephen Rickard (Author)
TVs, cars, and laptops. All the toys you could ever want. My Toys is a book-banded reading book for developing readers, carefully levelled at Pink Book Band for guided reading. Beautifully illustrated throughout, this 62-word recount is suitable for struggling teen and adult readers. My Toys features a short, highly-structured, repetitive text with limited vocabulary. It features short, predictable texts with natural language. It has larger print, appropriate fonts and clear spacing. My Toys is part of Ransom's Neutron Stars, a structured reading programme for teens and adults learning the basics of reading. The series offers progression through ten levels of reading, four phonics and six coloured book bands. More information on the structure of the scheme can be found here.
About the Author
Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
- Contributor: Stephen Rickard
- Imprint: Ransom Publishing
- ISBN13: 9781785914379
- Number of Pages: 36
- Packaged Dimensions: 199x128mm
- Packaged Weight: 100
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: Ransom Publishing
- Release Date: 2019-01-01
- Series: Neutron Stars
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Stephen Rickard is a writer and publisher, and has written and developed many award-winning books and software titles. He specialises in books that develop reading skills and an enthusiasm for reading in reluctant and struggling readers.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.