Charlie feels like he has a whirling, twirling motor running inside him all the time and sometimes he just can't settle. When his mom wants to talk to him, he figures he's in trouble, ;but she has a surprise for him instead! Includes a Note to Parents, Caregivers, and Teachers with more information on ADHD, behavior management, and helping children focus on the positives. Ages 4-8. Full-colour illustrations
About the Author
Merriam Saunders is a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist based in Kentfield, CA.
- Contributor: Merriam Sarcia Saunders
- Imprint: Magination Press, (American Psychological Association)
- ISBN13: 9781433829369
- Number of Pages: 32
- Packaged Dimensions: 203x254mm
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Release Date: 2019-04-30
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Merriam Saunders is a Licensed Marriage and Family therapist based in Kentfield, CA.
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.