Nanobiomaterials Science, Development and Evaluation examines the practical aspects of producing nanostructured biomaterials for a range of applications. With a strong focus on materials, such as metals, ceramics, polymers, and composites, the book also examines nanostructured coatings and toxicology aspects.
Chapters in Part One look at materials classes and their synthesis with information on all major material groups. Part Two focuses on nanostructured coatings and practical aspects associated with the use of nanobiomaterials in vivo.
This book brings together the work of international contributors who are actively engaged on the forefront of research in their respective disciplines, and is a valuable resource for materials scientists in academia, industry, and all those who wish to broaden their knowledge in the allied field.
- Focuses on the synthesis and evaluation techniques for a range of nanobiomaterials
- Examines nanostructured inorganic coatings for biomaterials
- Discusses issues related to the toxicology of nanobiomaterials
- Presents the practical aspects of nanobiomaterials
- publication date: 22/05/2017
- ID: 9780081009680
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes