DescriptionNarrow Gauge Worldis the only newsstand magazine that puts narrow gauge centre stage. Yesterday's history, today's news and tomorrow's projects are all covered in detail in our pages.We uncover fascinating stories from the rich and varied history of the narrow gauge, we carry unrivalled in-depth news coverage, we feature the many new projects, talking directly to the people involved, on today's busy and vibrant narrow gauge, in the UK and across the globe. Our photography is a highlight, from period pictures often published for the first time, to the best work from today's photographers, used big and bold.
About This Subscription
What Will I Receive?
• Please note that this magazine subscription is delivered directly to your chosen address by the publisher, and does not come in a gift pack
• Your subscription will usually start with the next available issue and will not be the current issue that is available in the shops at the time of order.
When Will I Start Receiving My Subscription?
• As soon as you place your order we will take payment from you, email you a summary of your order and, pass your order to the relevant magazine publisher.
• Once the publisher has confirmed the order (this may take up to 10 days) we will email you confirmation of this, along with delivery estimates for your 1st issue.
As a guide (for UK Publications), please allow:
• 3-5 weeks for Weekly publications
• 5-9 weeks for Monthly publications
• 13 weeks for Bi-monthly and Quarterly Publications.
Orders for magazines printed outside of the UK may take an additional 2-3 weeks.