Exam Board: SQA
Subject: Graphic Communication
The National 4 & 5 Graphic Communication Course Notes provide comprehensive guidance for the entire CfE programme. Course Notes give a practical approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.
* Full coverage of National 4 and 5 course with list of learning intentions
* Attractive layout with clear text features
* National 5 content clearly marked for differentiation
* Key questions highlight crucial concepts and techniques that need to be grasped by students in order to progress to the next learning intention
* What the examiner/assessor is looking for to help teachers & students feel secure
* Exam-style questions with worked answers and examiners commentary, self-assessment
* Keep your learning on track/Stretch yourself to encourage self evaluation and provide challenge for higher ability students
* Active learning ideas: `You Should Already Know', lists for student to check they are confident with before proceeding AND `Make the link' highlights links between the topic and other areas of the course and/or across different subjects
* Assessment questions, exemplar work, model answers, suggested topic work
* Teacher Notes Answers online. PDF format.