Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
Subject: Business Management
First Teaching: 2017, First Exam: 2018
The National 5 Business Management Course Notes help map your route through the CfE programme and provide comprehensive and authoritative guidance.
Progress and attainment for all
* Course specifications are fully covered
* `You should already be able to' sections identify prior learning and skills
* `Key questions' ensure that every student can progress securely
* `Make the link' features encourage broader thinking between and across subjects
* `Skills for Life, Learning & Work' features invite students to contextualise learning
* `Case studies' provide opportunities to apply knowledge and solve problems
Assessment and practice you can rely on
* `Activities' provide opportunities to apply knowledge and put practical skills to work
* `Check your progress' sections enable students to monitor progress regularly
Course Notes give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer an appropriate blend of sound teaching and learning with exam and assessment guidance.