This delicious, vibrant Caribbean-influenced cookbook from the bestselling duo behind Original Flava includes over 100 easy recipes. Craig and Shaun McAnuff are all about maximum flava, and these are recipes that are filling and flava-ful, and just happen to be vegan too. Think Potato and chickpea curry with roti, Jerk cauliflower wings, Coconut, black-eyed pea and sweet potato stew, and Plantain cookies. Caribbean food makes for brilliant vegan dishes because it relies on fresh and vibrant fruit and veg from plantain to pineapple. Jamaican food also has an authentic vegan history with the Rastifarian Ital diet. Ital is a natural, unprocessed, plant-based diet used to promote wellness. Natural Flava brings together Ital inspiration, punchy Caribbean flava and quick and easy recipes in this feel-good cookbook..
Also available on eBook for £11.09. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Craig and Shaun McAnuff, raised in London and of Jamaican descent, are bringing Caribbean food to the modern kitchen. In April 2016, they launched the Original Flava brand, sharing videos of themselves cooking simple Caribbean recipes that amassed a huge following.originalflava.com
- Contributor: Craig McAnuff
- Imprint: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- ISBN13: 9781526631879
- Number of Pages: 256
- Packaged Dimensions: 189x246mm
- Packaged Weight: 1000
- Format: Hardback
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Release Date: 2022-01-06
- Binding: Hardback
- Biography: Craig and Shaun McAnuff, raised in London and of Jamaican descent, are bringing Caribbean food to the modern kitchen. In April 2016, they launched the Original Flava brand, sharing videos of themselves cooking simple Caribbean recipes that amassed a huge following.originalflava.com
We hope you are delighted with everything you buy from us. However, if you are not, we will refund or replace your order up to 30 days after purchase. Terms and exclusions apply; find out more from our Returns and Refunds Policy.