This is the ultimate quiz book on Sheffield Wednesday Football Club. An ideal gift for Owls fans of all ages, this is your chance to interact with the club's long and eventful history, from its formation and early successes to more recent glory and cult heroes. Informative and fun, it is the perfect companion for those long match-day trips up, down and across the country or for simply testing you and your mates' knowledge of our illustrious club. From the obscure to the frivolous, the book is packed with 30 themed rounds of questions designed to entertain and amuse all Owls supporters. So get your Wednesday thinking caps on - it's quiz time!
Also available on eBook for £2.99. Click here to purchase from Rakuten Kobo
About the Author
Andrew Clark is a professional writer and editor and writes daily soccer stories for sports.com. He is an avid Sheffield Wednesday fan.
- Contributor: Andrew Clark
- Imprint: The History Press Ltd
- ISBN13: 9780752497815
- Number of Pages: 144
- Packaged Dimensions: 111x174mm
- Format: Paperback
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Release Date: 2013-10-01
- Binding: Paperback / softback
- Biography: Andrew Clark is a professional writer and editor and writes daily soccer stories for sports.com. He is an avid Sheffield Wednesday fan.